- Download and SAVE the Video Set file to your Documents or Download
folder so you can find it later...
- After Saving any Video Set file, locate and double click to
install... (Note: see the filename listed below
with each set)
- Select the Unzip button. (leave the default path as is)
- Then locate the path C:\laCouponVideos using Windows
- Double Click the Video you wish to watch... (each video is
numbered from 01-99 depending on the video sets installed)
... NOTE: For Windows 8 -
Right Click each Video and select Run with Windows Media
- Note: the videos are very large in size and
take up a lot of disk space, you may want to burn them to a DVD
then Delete them from this folder.
- To Delete Videos:
- Simply delete each video or delete the folder laCouponVideos...
* All video sets will extract into the same C:\laCouponVideos
folder so video sets will accumulate...
|Video Set (filename)
Number of Videos and Subject
01 - Introduction to the Basic Concept using Coupon
02 - Adding products to a Shopping List...
03 - Avoiding Pitfalls, Re-visit Coupon File
Maintenance and Shopping List...
04 - More Pitfalls and Tips in Coupons and Shopping
05 - A simple example of adding a Coupon and then
using that coupon on Shopping List...
06 - More samples adding to Shopping List like price
matching and on sale items...
07 - Completing the Shopping List...
08 - Overview of all Menu options and programs...
09 - Copy/Paste Tips - Exporting into Excel and
10 - How to Purchase and Install
your Activation Key File...
11 - Intro to New Features within
Version 2 Series...
12 - New feature Coupon Export Utility (Excel
13 - New feature Quick Relieve Utility - Manage